Sulphate of Potash Garden fertiliser promoting flowering and fruiting and increased resistance to disease and incle…
Competition Terms & Conditions…
Free prize draw
Terms and Conditions
- You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you register at itsapetthing.co.uk and opt in to receiving details of offers and products and allowing your details to be passed on to selected partners in the pet trade.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of It’s a Pet Thing Ltd or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The free months’ supply of Food will be based on the manufacturers’ recommended feeding guide for your Dog or Cat.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- You can enter without registering or making a purchase on the website by sending your name, e-mail and postal address to It’s a Pet Thing Ltd, Competition Entries, The Barton, North Tawton, Devon, EX20 2BB.
- The free prize draw is ongoing until It’s a Pet Thing Ltd notifies otherwise at itsapetthing.co.uk.
- There will be one draw which will take place after all entries have been collated.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date.
- The winner must notify It’s a Pet Thing Ltd of their choice of food required within 1 month of the date of notification.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- It’s a Pet Thing Ltd will not take responsibility for any damage to the food after delivery has been made.
- The winner takes responsibility to ensure that their choice of food is appropriate for their pet and the manufacturers feeding guide is adhered to.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is It’s a Pet Thing Ltd, The Barton, North Tawton, Devon, EX20 2BB. Registered address It’s a Pet Thing Ltd, 2nd Floor Stratus House, Emperor Way, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3QS.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to It’s a Pet Thing Ltd, Competition Winners, The Barton, North Tawton, Devon, EX20 2BB.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.